Sunday, October 17, 2004

the yankees distract me too much. i ended up watching the game instead of doing hw. stupid thing to do. they won 19-8. it was a fucking great game even tho the yankee pitching staff kinda sucked my ass.

um yeah also my mom and i have decided my dad is probably bipolar. one second hell be in a really good mood cracking jokes and whatnot, and the next second he'll be yelling at all of us for stupid reasons. he used to take this painkiller for some reason and it somehow sedated him and i have to say I LOVE MY DAD WHEN HES ON PAINKILLERS because i guess it supresses him and balances out the chemical imbalances in his brain. i wish he still took it. it would make my life so much better and he wouldnt threaten to slap me down when i give him an attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home