Monday, October 11, 2004

i shit you not--- i had one of the best nights of my life. and of all places at the MTV studios. more tomorrow. all you need to know right now is
-the guy in front of us in line and behind aisha during MCR's set looked like a younger jason vena and we all had crushes on him
-FELIX RODERIGUEZ FROM THE SOUNDS WAS AN INCH AWAY FROM MY AND SAID "HI!" AS MY JAW DROPPED AND I COULDNT SPEAK AND AS I STARTED GOING "Wh--" TIMA PUSHED ME ON BEFORE GAPING HERSELF AND WHEN I TURNED THE CORNER I JUMPED ON TIMA AND ALMOST BURST INTO TEARS.
>if it were jesper i would have stayed there and talked to those swedish love gods.
-the libertines are one of the happiest bands in my life that make you want to shimmy the night away and do the molly ringwald dance
-chad from NFG cant announce for his life lol
-gerard is a genius. my chemical romance rules my life. they did Helena and I'm Not Okay three times each, Give 'Em Hell Kid, You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison, and Our Lady of Sorrow.
-gerard sang into my face suckers... after i jumped on tima and yelled the words
-some weird guy behind me had his hand on my shoulder the whole of the last song. maybe he thought i was his friend.
-Me: "we managed to miss you guys five times and im not happy about it at all" ray: "were playing the roseland in two weeks..." me: "argh i dont know if we can go to that" ray: "why?" me: *shrug* "schoolnight...?" ray: (fake sniffle) (turns head) "oh i see how it is..." me: "nooo! no we love you!"
-more tomorrow. gerard, frank, mikey, and the drummer maybe were with their families (said ray) and mikey was with his gf so they didnt come out tho me and aisha stayed till like 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home