Thursday, October 07, 2004


"Tonight and tommorow night the Nintendo Fusion Tour featuring Lostprophets, Story of the Year, and My Chemical Romance meets up with Taking Back Sunday, Matchbook Romance, and Fall Out Boy at The Premier in Seattle. The show starts a 5 p.m. both nights."

scorn+spite for seattle.

-----------------------------------

"Due to some circumstances that i really had no part of, I will not be on the Taking Back Sunday tour.

It is upsetting, sad, and frustrating to know that your best friends cannot take you along with them unlike most of the past two years. I will miss my friends as well as my job. Hopefully I will be back following this tour, but i do not know if that in my hands.

For the friends i was looking forward to seeing but cannot, i guess things will have to wait even longer."

maybe hell come on the December tour, you never know :-/

----------------------------------

school is really draining me and i feel like im floating in the halls. haifa told me i didnt move my shoulders when i walked. ok. aisha and i told her she was shallow in the library and it erupted into something dumb and (un)needed. 'BELT! BELT!' 'i dont like his shoes' 'she likes the band on ur shirt'

we had a LOCKDOWN drill during history and it was brilliant cuz it was ghetto as ass and i swear we would all die instantly if there was some attack. we just sat in a choatic line in the gym and made jokes about having radioactive material proof blankets: "in the even of a lockdown we will provide food and blankets". lol id like to see that happen. and radha had her damn loudspeaker which nobody could hear. i had fun in TOK.

people are stupid. im tired. my eyes are half closed= shut to the naked eye. ZZZZZ. garden state tomorrow. im excited. ur supposed to see it with somebody you love/it will make you fall in love. well see about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home