Wednesday, August 18, 2004

i have one more day of classes at columbia and two more final projects due. i stayed up till 4:15 AM working on my fucking philosophy annoted biblio and presentation. i need to fucking review for my math test. FUCK. and i need to do this damned othello essay for creative reading. im going to really miss my class: aeli, cynthia, ana, chiara, greg, max, sophia, jane, laurence, etc. maybe even jacob lol. i know its only been three weeks but theyve all grown on me. i like how just today i realized sophia's tattoos were real. LOL. ill miss greg falling asleep in class, anas endless laughter over NOTHING, our little lunch breaks, jacob being a smart ass, etc. big sighs again.

on another note, olympics swimming is fucking. awesome. michael phelps is god. a problem that is emerging is that i started getting really into races, to the point of yelling at my television :X

I HATE PADS. die die die die die dieeeee.

"boyang is a pussy and amy is a dick."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home