Sunday, August 15, 2004

current annoyances.

1.) i called the FOB number again cuz tiggs told me to. dan picked up.

dan: fall out boy hotline!
me: hey!
dan: hey!
me: i see youre still picking up the phone..
dan: haha yeah.. youre gonna be stuck with me for the next hour or so
me: haha that sucks
dan: ohhh so you dont want to talk to me? i could just block you or something (mumbles) *click*
me: lol hello?

that was weird. i called back and no pickup. this is irritating. i didnt mean it in the sense 'ohgod its YOU not PETE' but like 'oh that sucks u have to pick up and talk to annoying ppl like me and u cant just let FOB pick up'. oy.

2.) at warped, i had 3 rolls of film. two spare, one in my camera. when i finished with the roll in my camera, i switched it with an empty roll. when i finished with the second roll, i didnt know which of the remaining two rolls was new. STUPID MOVE. why? BECAUSE THE FIRST ROLL HAD MY MOMS PIX WITH TOM CRUISE. i guessed that one was the new one cuz it was on the bottom of my bag with the top still attached.

cross my fingers i guessed right.

3.) final projects for columbia. i dont get 2 of my classes. math theory or something and 'study skills' turned philosophy class. i dont know what to do with my final project, i have no idea what to research and its just all confusing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home