Sunday, May 09, 2004

my dad pisses me off like no other. i havent spoken to him willingly in over a week and he wont fucking get off my back wen he does talk to me. he seems intent on giving me hell because i hate going to his office every sunday. so i didnt go today. i was counting down the minutes until he left the house for work today. this isnt how it should be but he has driven me to this point of insanity. this emotional scarring will probably stay with me for a long, long time. ugh. on another note, i want the schools cous cous really bad. :-/

aisha and i almost died from laughter over the phone at 2AM over the thought of her sleeping on the stoop of the knitting factory in anticipation of FOb...it was funnier wen it actually happened. sighs. good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home