Tuesday, May 04, 2004

tima and i decided today is jesper day. so happy jesper day/week to everyone.

supreme jaffa [11:42 PM]: OOO SEX
Angrylittleme [11:42 PM]: YES
Angrylittleme [11:43 PM]: and the next one is ebtter
supreme jaffa [11:43 PM]: u want shirtless for layout???
Angrylittleme [11:43 PM]: SURE
Angrylittleme [11:43 PM]: its a work of art
supreme jaffa [11:43 PM]: YES aargh soo hott
supreme jaffa [11:43 PM]: he drives me mad
Angrylittleme [11:44 PM]: i died.
supreme jaffa [11:44 PM]: and making me want him
supreme jaffa [11:44 PM]: and now i cant focus
supreme jaffa [11:44 PM]: fuck
Angrylittleme [11:44 PM]: thats why we had jesper day, tima
supreme jaffa [11:44 PM]: can it be jesper day tommorow aswell
Angrylittleme [11:44 PM]: why not jesper week
supreme jaffa [11:44 PM]: ok score
Angrylittleme [11:44 PM]: and then well have ___ week next week
__________

...taking another break from studying for my bio test. blah blah blah. i had random giggle fits during chem. i cant take that class. haifa and i laughed at the idea of us taking higher chem (which were not). hjaifa, vero, and i went to rahda to talk to her about jose. hes not coming back next year, she said. SCORE!!! :P blah rest of the day. watched a terrible movie in french with hadjeres's class. i wanted to hit ppl in the back who kept talking but none of that mattered anyway after i fell asleep...afterschool hung around the plaza with people, got locked out of house again, hung around outside my door. i feel bad i missed my brothers science fair cuz my teachers are mofos. i got my pictures back from blindside/phanplan/IMX (i look so demented lol), punchline (decent loveliness), and the first of soco/YC/the format (he..he...he..i love andrew.) it made me happy.

my cousin got a mini pink iPod for no reason. my parents need to stop being so damn stingy and BUY ME SOMETHING. seriously my dad is such a cheapskate it makes me sick. theyre trying to make me get it with my own money but i refuse. so i figure ill just get it from X-MAS...sighs. tears.

now back to studying for bio...
__________

tao of tima:

supreme jaffa [11:31 PM]: TAKIGN BACK SUNDAY ALBUM IN JULY
supreme jaffa [11:31 PM]: score
...
Angrylittleme [11:32 PM]: but will it be good without john
Angrylittleme [11:32 PM]: thats the question
supreme jaffa [11:32 PM]: nothin is good without john, especially not sex
Angrylittleme [11:32 PM]: amen.
__________

why i love punchline steve:

"Mugshot is an amazing band but I dont appreciate their canadian antics."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home