Saturday, May 01, 2004

i got up at 3:30 PM, after going to sleep at 3:30 AM on friday. my timing is too good. so there is no cough medicine in my house. i have been drinking tea and this soothing chinese herbal loveliness but i really need some medincine to cure my fucking throat and sinus congestion. omg im croaking...fuck fuck fuck. my mother was giving me this huge lecture when i got up (and was still woozy) about how im probably sick because of my downed immune system, lack of sleep, diet, etc.

but thats not how i got sick. im convinced ghoussoub got me and nora sick (because we both sit RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER in class and are the only two sick), and we in turn got our little circle of friends sick. its the only reason why were all dying of sore throats and no one else is.

SoCo and YC concert review from MTV that i dont like very much. alex isnt with yellowcard any more you mofos. and apparently i mixed up 'if i die' and bittersweet symphony. hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home