Wednesday, April 28, 2004

need to clear my head. too much on my mind. im tired as HELL. i like the lifestyle. alot. joe and petes journal entries make me smile. methinks i had a pretty good day, with the exception of

half falling asleep in bio.
the second period math test.
getting kicked out of the bed at the nurses office by that kid yannic or w/e that needs his ass cleaned every few hours. i despise him for always doing that to me.
french.
studying for the chem test tomorrow.

life is good as of now... i got a 97/100 = 7 on my history IDs. i guess the hard work paid off. if i had gotten a 6 i think i wouldve shot dutti. i was seriously contemplating slapping him if i got a 5. today was the seniors last day at school (they still have exams and one or two weeks for studying)...lucky bastards. .

tomorrow is SOCO! -dies- and whats better than having a SORE THROAT, bruised legs, and headache to go along with that? nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home