Wednesday, May 05, 2004

i dont quite feel like myself. in fact im really out of it and have been 'passing out' all over the place..on my couch, in my bed, on my chair. i dont know why. my head is throbbing, my body is sore, and i feel like im suffocating. i need sleep and i need a clear mind. i need to get away from my damn school.

started off the day with an insane bio test. damn multiple choice. english is shit. history..jenny and i truly almost died of laughter putting together the first few slides of our power point presentation on the scopes monkey trial. retarded mokeys are always fun. happy jesper day again (its his week). tima made me the hottest sticker ever and i didnt know what to do with myself i was such a little wreck. music seminar is the shittiest class in all creation. i think i fell asleep in that too. math was shit, chinese was shit. im glad im dropping it next year, i dont think i like it much any more. :-/ went to jennys house after school to work on the history thing, btu it turned out she didnt have powerpoint so we kinda just hung around. went home. laze around. fuck homework and love fall out boy.

my heart is the worst kind of weapon.

pete stuff-5/5/04 tour journal>

trophy boys.
last time you said the songs we sang saved your life, this time i want to know what you have done with the life we left you. i used to breathe for myself before i got so obsessed. i i ive become su su such a stuttering wreck. just so long as my friends have courtside seats as we head towards failure, did you get what you were after? we fall in love with disaster.
they say "haven't you heard the, word on the streets is that you lost it" (but we never had "it" to start)- they try and seperate the voice from the words from the smile from the heart
and the worst part will be when you hear this- you didn't think the songs would stop just because you stopped calling me (late at night) and pretend for a second it's not you lying (liar) between the hooks and screams- "slit your wrists kid, cause this is all she gets."
i only told you what you wanted to hear- cause i couldn't bear to let you down- i gave it to you. you wanted pretentious, i only want you undressed and defensless (nameless and hopeless). tonight i'm ready to settle (for anyone, anywhere). i'll play along- pick you out of the crowd. ill tell you anything, i won't call you out. i don't care that i'm just like the boys i've trashed in all these songs- you should have known all along. i could never live up to what you made me out to be. with all your cheap words about hearts and accidents who are you kidding?
here's a card i never played
this is the remix of sincerity
harden these hearts, rename them invincible
sing everything you've ever loved into your stereo
why would anyone ever care what i have to say? but they pick apart every word til it makes no sense anyway. this was never my intention- "what would you do with out all the attention".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home