Monday, May 24, 2004

math test. more or less free choice in the lab during french. another humourous lesson making fun of hitler with jenny. BORING FREE AND LUNCH. gym was boring too. we watched another one of those hilarious movies in chem with roald hoffman. dr. k wasnt in during bio so we had mr. long. jojo, george, tim, haifa, necla, and i played text twist for half an hour straight. its honestly the most addicting and frustrating game on earth cuz half the time, the words u need to make ARENT REAL. bastards...

after school, aisha and i went to her house and watched the FOB dvd twice and died laughing from most of it. it was sad. but highly amusing. three weeks till fob. im seeing them twice in three days. craziness. we had mcdonalds, and afterwards i felt SO SICK. i felt like i had a beer belly without the beer. it was horrible. looks like someone wont be eating anytime soon.

its funny how we idolize pete...>

--Monday, May 24, 2004--I'd say i was sorry if you'd be willing to believe one more lie

Hfs was amazing. Good hangouts. My cellphone wouldn't work in the crowd so the love was off for the day. I'm sorry darlings. Stood next to robert smith - it felt good to remember how it is to be a shakey suttering fan. I'm saying all the wrong things at all the wrong times. I thought it would make me feel better but it makes me feel so much sicker in my stomach. I had to cut my hair it was hot and stupid looking. It will be back by tour - it grows fast and I will do something new with it.

You damaged me way back when it mattered when I was just a blueprint (for disaster) and now I've been built with structural damage.

posted by: tbok at 10:43 am


i'm addicted to 'naive orleans' by anberlin.

i have a thing [against][for] studs.
___________________________

The Format will be going on their own headlining tour from July 7th to August 3rd. The main support will be Steel Train with Reubens Accomplice, hellogoodbye, Jenoah, Maxeen, Days Away, and Robber On High Street on select dates. The confirmed dates will be up within the next week or so.

-dies of hapiness-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home