Wednesday, May 19, 2004

i have so much work and so little focus. how the hell am i going to thoroughly memorize all my lines for othello, finish my New Deal essay for history, and work more on ym unisverse article with my attention span of a gnat? NEVER.

chinese and french were hell. who the hell thought up putting two language classes next to each other first thing in the morning? an imbecile obviously. and spent more time on the math couch which is starting to grow on me. lol sure it is. its comfy and thats all. unless you plop down on it and -dear god!- its on the divisional wooden plank thing and i feel like youve fractured your tail bone.

moving on. suleimon/alex/hassans othello play for english was the funniest thing in my life. i died. i was laughing so hard i couldnt breathe. i think its cuz it was completely ubsurd. good job on it tho. i think THEY should represent our class in the othello competition. or choung and gonzalo's gay iago/butch emilia play. if choung learned his lines he could make a career or something. we completely made up a new scene for ours. and i cant memorize my soliloquey cuz i suck. blehh.

so for me and jennys point of view in history class with DUTTI, if you compare the YMCA and hitler's youth groups you see many similarities. when you are bored shitless and delierious, you begin to think that the YMCA could take over the world. huh.

and that was my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home