Sunday, May 16, 2004

so were not getting our fob dvd/eps any time soon. were getting them like next week. i dont know what im going to do. we pre-ordered via haifa and somehow she didnt put in her bulding number so it didnt work out. i dont know what im going to do. i was staring blankly at the screen in semi disbelief. ive been looking forward to this for the past 2 months and now its delayed. im going to be one of the last ppl to get the dvd. oh dear. kiss that poloroid goodbye, jen. thats not even the least of my concerns! i just want to see the fucking dvd!!

and my mom is yelling at me again about how i have no responsibility. and how i have no cares for the family, its all about friends and internet. the reason why ive grown apart is that my parents keep closing in on me and wont get off my back. its frustrating. and u begin to feel resentful and suffocated and u just need to gET AWAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home