Monday, May 17, 2004

the fact that im under aol guardian has made me neurotic and paranoid. im not doing anything illegal or whatever, but its just makes me so much more insecure. my every move is under watch and i hate that. have ya ever heard of privacy? maybe ill make this blogger private.

i hate a really really shit day. really shit. after my bio test during which i completely spaced out during, i left and almost passed out in the hallway. i felt so dizzy and disoriented i didnt know what to do. so i went to karens and passed out on the bed for two periods. 3 tylenols didnt work either. my mom thinks it happened cuz a) my iron count is low AGAIN, b) i havent been eating properly, or c) my retarded period is gonna start again.

great.

so blah blah lunch, music seminar, math, chinese. i fell asleep during the chinese movie cuz it was so bad. im in bad shape. afterschool, rhia, candace, sarah, lizwa, and i practived our othello play in siefrings room. tiring. now im doing some unisverse article. i suck at this. rar.

i cant get over my lj layout. its got to be one of my favorites to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home