Friday, May 21, 2004

"love, love will tear us apart..."
i have the fob cover of joy division's 'love will tear us apart' stuck in my head. so, we got the dvd today, after a bit of drama with haifas driver, miscommunications, messed up plans, etc. walking down from chinese, aisha caught up with me and told me the dvds came and i flipped out. i stood there, gaping, and my mouth was just open and i didnt know what to do with myself. i looked completely absurd. ahh ive been spelling that word wrong froever. ive been spelling it ubsurd. but anyway, the dvd is possibly the happiest thing in my life. it really made my day seeing pete pissing every ten seconds, patrick being the little dork that he was and...moonwalking? craziness. my mom thought andy looked evil, and shouldnt like anybody that has tattoos. uh. ok. and joe has a mini lisp after all. pete made a comment about kids that go to all the shows and it made me happy.

so i fell asleep during the movie in double history. such a little bum. i dont think im failing french for once. dude. i DO think im failing chem, tho. everytime i looked up lenis was drawing some more nonsense nomenclature stuff and i wanted to throw my pen at him. he did make a really hilarious comment about the mets and MET in organic chemistry. yeah.

i didnt eat lunch so i could run lines with rhia. i had ALL my lines and actions perfectly memorized...but then wen we actually did it, i got so nervous my hands began to shake like crazy and i started to sweat like mad and feel suffocated. not good. we didnt get into the othello thing cuz we werent polished enough and were too confusing. :-/

chinese and bio were kinda a blur to me cuz i was exhausted after the little othello play..i just remember laughing everytime jon did this song he made up about jews...i got the same score on my bio retest as i did last time. its cuz i messed up every question on meiosis, and on the miltiple choice i crossed out many of my answers and opted for my second thoughts. stupid.

spent 2 and a half hours sitting on my couch, transfixed by footage on the dvd, and blabbing to my cousin about everything. goood stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home