Wednesday, April 14, 2004

uh so yesterday...wasnt important...because i dont remember half of what happened...because i have a headache and stuff like that. i think one of the only good things was i got a 6 on my history internal assessment. i still fucking hate dutti. messed around with my IB selection sheet with tima and ms. gross. after, i dropped by delanos and hung out with misha and jenny for like an hour. haha misha, jenny: beached whale...

today. shit weather. weather often helps determine my mood and energy level its weird. so blah blah. bored throughout even mentor. drained. need more sleep. spacing out AGAIN. i actually...fell asleep in english. i was kinda looking at the door across from me...then my eyes drooped, and i a few seconds later i had like a spasm and woke up. so weird. i dont think i like the fact banton doesnt give us grades. lunch...blah. i think gym was probably the most amusing thing in the world. they had to combine the two softball classes in the bubble cuz the roof was wet. the bubble was freezing and i think that made me weird cuz i looked relaly out of it and i laughed at everything. i hit balls...but they were all fouls and i didint hear half of bartolucci's comments on my swing. hmm. i love softball/baseball. nora had a little mishap while running him that sent her and james rolling. it was funny. chem almost killed me. afterschool maria and i walked to union square, got CDs, ate thai food, went back. fun fun fun/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home