Tuesday, April 06, 2004

i need more sleep. like its RIDICULOUS. boring entry lies ahead. read at your own risk and im so serious. yesterday i got to jennys house 2 hours late because of traffic and the fact that i overslept. i kicked everyone ass in supersmash brothers unintentionally. so we watched interview with the vampire for seriously the 100th time. great, great movie. went out to eat pizza. went to blockbuster to see if immortality was in but they didnt carry it, so we got enemy at the gates and far and away cuz we love jude law and tom cruise. :D uh...went back, watched far and away, almost died of laughter and annoyance at the sappiness of the ending scenes. plant the damn flag urself, tom. u dont need nicole to do it too! bum. watched enemy at the gates. I LOVE JUDE LAW. i love him i love him i love him. ahh. somehow we started calling him judey and danielle, jennt, and martha a running commentary on the movie that pissed the hell out of me aftera while. the sex scene was weird. how could no one not notice when theyre packed like sardines? sasha was a little bitch. u give him chcolate hell tell u the whole russian battleplan. BASTARD. ok thats enough. went to bed around 6 or 7 AM. rudely awaken by danielle demanding english quotes from me. but she really wasnt, i just wasnt fully concious.

danielle: jennie i need an english quote!
me: what the fuck??! shut up !
danielle: come on just get up and give me one!
me: fucking hell danielle!
danielle: its fatima! just get up!
me: oh, tima? tima!!

yeah it was weird. left at 2:30 ish. went to dads office. went down to J&R to get pictures. i hear good music coming from the park outside. i go closer. AHH ITS BLONDIE! they were quite good (what i did hear). its fun seeing 50 year old rockers. got my pictures back. saw mr okeefe. picture=lovely. only problems:

1) about 6 of the ben jelen pix from the knitting factory are practivcally the same shot
2) alot of pix other ppl took are weirdly shifted to one side (eg, me and ben are shifted to the left)
3) again, one of my lovely "me and ___" pictures has been 'intruded'. by the usual suspects. haifa--ur in my picture AGAIN! you see, i thought it was just be and stuie, until fatima told me that there were like 3 other ppl on his otherside. of course i didnt believe her cuz i thought it was just me and stuie. i got my picture back and look: me>stuie>nora-haifa-anwar. now how did that happen. that just thoroughly pissed me off. i love them, but not in my picture. my only picture i might i add of lps. OY.

im going to the suburbs tomorrow. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home