Thursday, April 08, 2004

got up. ate. fell back down. watched hours of tv. ate the stereotypical college bum diet of ramen noodles, chef boy r dee, doritoes, iced tea, and more doritios. if you could see me know, i am a blob. this si fun. my cousin spent two hours moaning over my pete pictures. it greatly amused me, her confessing her love for ryan and pete. so good chances of me going to skate and surf sunday. aishas dad cud give us a ride there, and my cousins friend might be able to drive us to the train station and then from there wed go to nyc. only obstacles: ebay tickets dont come thru, tima cant come, fob plays too late. FUCKING HELL. im coming back to civilization tomorrow!

Makupbag: i broke down at dinner and started declaring my love for pete
Mapupbag: my parents think im insane

so. slimy korean guys who think theyre so cool just cuz they play bass suck. oh! just cuz u can do that means ur awesome and u have the right to manipulate girls, right? ur fucking wrong. ur sad and pathetic and ur a fucking retard wen u make the girl seem like the bad guy. mind games are so lame. hmm that huge thought just spewed out my head in a really unconstructed manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home