Saturday, April 17, 2004

i just did a huge one of those fill-out survey things and it got deleted by fcking blogger. im really worried for my dad because his finger got infected and he needs tests to see if it infected the bone...if it did hes fucked. they might have to do massive surgery. and if things havent been worse, my brother might have an infected finger as wlel cuz the two of them cut their nails too close to the base.

good news, tho: i 'hacked' into my moms aol account and changed my web browsing to 100% so now i can go to everything and she wont know cuz she doesnt know how to use it and it still reads 'mature teen' i rock.

old new that i dont know if i raved about or not: pete gave me the right cell # after all. aisha and i got his voicemail and almost died. if we were at S&S id be claling him now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home