Tuesday, March 16, 2004

i hate history IDs. all 24 of them.
i croaked my way through the day. croaaak. i didnt like it either and whenever i tried to speak up it came out weird as hell. almost fell asleep during english, and during chem i realized truly how royally fucked i am for chem. *sigh* blah blah i went to the nurse during chinese cuz my throat was KILLING me and i couldnt talk that much anyway, i was tired, my head hurt, and i had a massive bleeding paper cut on my middle finger (*holds up finger* see?). i came back late for french only to find that we went to the labo and werent doing shit cept for going to RFI.fr and listeing to those two radio mofos ramble. went to the library avec haifa and did some serious work all while swooning over someone. (yay haifa) -swoon- i love the way he photocopies....lolol. haifa left, tima came. left with tima. came home, lazed around, and finally got off my lazy arse and started work.

MY MOTHER IS LETTING ME GO TO THE SOCO/YELLOWCARD CONCERT. aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! im going no matter what, be it alone...or with the 10 other ppl who want to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home