Sunday, March 14, 2004

hey stalkers. or sad people who even bother reading this.
piano and dads office. i hate tax season. i hate it so much.
dad: "jen, proof this W-2 for me? And this one too. and those. *points to HUGE stack of folders*"
me: shit.
and then i came home and what faced me was a mound of papers and notebooks. shit. so i went online and got a hell of a lot happier.

from pete on the falloutboyrock.com journal ... that made me laugh a little too much ...

--Sunday, March 14, 2004--

i can feel your lungs stop as the panic sets in when you realize you can only imitate this...

i am in scottland. i can't understand anything anyone says. i don't think they understand me either. i said i wear girls pants- they laughed and then said "pants mean underwear". ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. my dad left yesterday. he is the best. so are you.

peter

posted by: tbok at 11:07 am


and...and...fueledbyramen.com/journal and clicking on petes journal...and punchline steves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home