Sunday, November 30, 2003

i went to new jersey on friday night and was bored shitless for 5 hours while i waited for my cousin to come back from xmas shopping @ the mall. so i resorted to watching stupid dvds like scooby-doo and dumb and dumberer (worst movie EVER) with my little overzealous cousins. ohboywhatfun. and their other cousin andrew was over and my god did he get FAT. so i kept making subtle fat references at him. hes huge! sure hes lik 5 feet now, but hes wide as ass and his hair is beginning to engulf his head. its lik, uh, andrew in my grade going 4 months without a haircut. it was horrible. and he eats everything in sight, including chicken skin, french fries...everything. and i tried to hide the massive jar of halloween candy from himbut he found it anyway and finished off half of it. ladies and gentlement, i present to you a perfect example of how americans get fat.
anyhow. i got the sounds CD form my cousin for my bday which thoroughly made my day. it has 3 music videos, extra pix, and all this lovely goodness i nearly cried. skdakfiuasfiua. wow. and the CD is pretty good. its such 80s techno. its great. and on the music video felix is so cool. so cool. hes bouncing around and everything. and i have a hair fetish. like no other. every 2 seconds i was lik 'whoalookathishair!'. my cousin was just lik 'shut up it hair doesnt change everytime u look at him!'. well we dont know that now do we... and just seeing jesper and his keyboard makes me want to melt. i looove you. and ur keyboard. and ur funny little dances.

Fufa33 [12:07 AM]: haha jennie
Fufa33 [12:07 AM]: his synthasizer
JennieE1250 [12:07 AM]: u saw the pix yet?
Fufa33 [12:07 AM]: yah
JennieE1250 [12:08 AM]: lol yes yes
Fufa33 [12:08 AM]: sweetie u need a hobby
JennieE1250 [12:08 AM]: my god i know
JennieE1250 [12:08 AM]: lol but wat else can u do in the suburbs?

lol. FALLOUTBOY TOMORROW! THE EXCITEMENT! AHH!! its going to kick some serious arse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home