Saturday, November 22, 2003

i went to bed at fucking 3 AM last nite and i was dying during school. DYING. a testament of pathetic my day was is that wen my chinese teacher gave me a chinese bandaid with chinese writing i freaked. "OH MY GOD THATS SO COOL!". it was sad. chinese class made me laugh out loud. the boys were acting like tourette's syndrome-stricken retards. at home i literally passed out on my table cuz i was so tired. i dont remember what happened...i just kinda plopped my head down and woke up 2 hours later. oy.
uhh not much else...i still feel like an airhead, something i refuse to act llike...
im in awe of jesper from the sounds. and of jason vena. how can people be so good looking and so talented? someone made some good choices in the gene pool... maja from the sounds is only lucky person. jesper and felix are like her bitches lol. at least in one picture they do. jesper has very long arms. cuz hes tall and swedish.

my favorite pic EVER: http://www.the-sounds.de/wiz/bigPicture.jsp?id=196363&iswizsite=1

jesper is a party animal. whoohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home