Monday, November 15, 2004

Let's try and do a post with all proper grammer and what not without spellcheck on Microsoft Word.

My brother was telling me about the new Star Wars trailed for Revenge of the Sith and it reminded me how BADLY I NEED TO SEE IT. And how badly I need to get that re-mastered Trilogy DVD set type thing that was released last month or something. Damnit look what my father has morphed me into. At least I'm no Trekkie lol. SPOCK SPOCK! No, never. May the force be with you. I think that Star Wars and Indiana Jones launched my love of Harrison Ford. That makes me very sad. And to think I've watched VH1's 'When Star Wars Ruled the World' and enjoyed it more than anybody should. Le Sigh.

Ew. I have gym tomorrow. Badminton is not fun when teams are oddly numbered and there are too many people in the class :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home