Wednesday, November 10, 2004

first update in a few days. or maybe just one lol. im avoiding doing homework for no reason. maybe because im terrified of failing physics and its making me avoid studying for my test friday...? le sigh.

i love television. i watched the ep of 'download and discover' with the libertines and mcr we went to. it made me so fucking happy. you can see me a bit during the libertines laughing and clapping like a special kid. i was right next to the camera dude so u really cant see me. theres a lovely shot up timas armpit lol! when chad is talking into the camera and he moves his head theres also a glimpse of me. see i did pay a bit of attention. as for the MCR set, me and tima were right in front of gerard on his left and right next to the camera man again lol. u can vaguely see me bouncing around next to and behind tima lol. such good goood times :D

ben jelen is playing the knitting factory on december 5th lmao. me and aisha and tima are going. because we are benxjelenxhardcore. unless there are exams. :X

on another note. in this months ELLEgirl magazine on page 61 ACCEPTANCE has a page of a new picture and photo. (eyes grow wide) ELLEgirl is such a curious magazine, especially when they decide to have a 50 hottest guys in rock issue.

im exhausted. i was up till 3:30 AM doing my bio lab last night. -dies-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home