Saturday, October 30, 2004

mmm feeling very tired and unrushed even though i have an english oral to do plus studying plus piano practice. bastards.

yesterday after school i went to my cousin to drop stuff off with jenny, then we walked to jennys and waited for martha to show up. we were going to jennys moms annual halloween party and so jenny dressed up as ms piggy. martha was a can of campbell soup (LOL). i didnt have a costume so after me and jenny fell into a deep sleep nap martha and jenny decided to go with one of danielles old ideas: gum on the bottom of a shoe. so jenny pulled out all the pink she possessed and dressed me up lol.

so we went to the mini club type thing that jennys mom had rented out for the night and there was a whole bunch of her moms friends and stuff. ate. watched a weird compilation of scary movies and scream 3. katie brought us drinks and jenny kept telling me that u wont know how tipsy or drunk ur getting till you are. and knowing me i was like 'yeah ok i dont feel weird at all'. martha didnt drink anything cuz she doesnt like vodka. jenny and i started doing weird little dances. katies friend max or something pulled off jennys pig nose and almost her real nose LOL. i didnt think i had much to drink. jenny said i had a gin and tonic, a bit of a martini, 2 or 3 kamikazes, peach schnapps and sprite, and some other drink that katie brought over. went over to the dance floor. i was ok for a bit and martha and i did weird 80s dances. then i guess the alcohol started to get to me and i started falling over on the floor and on the couch and other people. and i started hugging people. and i could see but was really freakishly woozy. some guy was like 'kiss the skull and itll make u feel better' and i started yelling at him like 'are you stupid? how the hell is the skull supposed to make me feel better?' i called a few people. thank god i didnt call me house. i called my uncles house at like midnight to talk to my cousin and i didnt realize what time it was. jenny said she and people (i think most people were tipsy anyway) started giving me water to drink which i couldnt really drink and i kept trying to get up. and jennys mom yelled for me to stay sitting. so they took me to the bathroom and tried to make me throw up cuz they sed it would make me feel better. jenny said that i was being really annoying cuz i couldnt throw up (but i did alot later). ila took out my contacts for me and jenny said i yelled 'they are open! im asian!' and katie needed to give me a few slaps. i ended up going home with jenny and not marthas.

it was fun while it lasted. the whole being drunk and being weird. but i hate the side effects of it. being tipsy and woozy is fun but then when u start to like fall over and cant really control yourself it started to get on my nerves. i dont like not being in control. egh. this didnt deserve an entire post. maybe itll be deleted later. im glad my mom doesnt know. im a good kid and just cuz u drink a few times doesnt mean your bad. i dont think ill be doing this again any time soon. it was more of an experience because you cant really condemn something youve never done. thats why ive never said im straight edge. i was 'unintentionally straight edge'. im also glad i did it there and not some club passed out on the ground or whatever/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home