Saturday, October 23, 2004

the stupidest rule i have ever heard of is "one show a month". god so fucking stupid. my moms like 'you go to too many shows! if you were a 6+ and above student you could go to as many shows as you want BUT YOURE NOT!!" well fuck you fuckface im going. i wish she was back in chicago. at least with just my dad here i could take care of myself and do whatever i want. and my dad just kept to himself and the only time i saw him was when he would yell to close the blinds or lower the volume on the TV. so fucking stupid.

shows i should be at
-october 26: nintendo fusion tour. aka my chemical romance anberlin soty lostprophets [weekday and my mother sucks at life]
-november 9: HIPV/MBR/The Academy @ Irving [probably not allowed to go. thank you fucker]
-november 26: TBS @ Roseland [going cuz i have a ticket already and its a friday and you cant justify me NOT going]
-december 8: Motion City Soundtrack @ KF [probably not going because my mother said the above quote and shes like 'its a week before exams!!!' so? till be like a pre-exam treat. no. big. deal.]
-december 26: FOBX2 [going to both and i would be even if she said no]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home