Sunday, July 11, 2004

mom and i got up at 8AM to take a bus from the port authority to go shopping in jerey. we took the 163 to the garden state plaza mall which is HUGE. on the way there, we had this HUGE argument about the amount of shows ("you're out of control" NO. FUCK YOU.) i go to and how i isolate myself from everyone else by blasting my music and its rude, etc. top 10 frustrating things of the week.

so we got to the mall, and i found the punchline cd WITH DVD=scoooore. mom ended up buying like four pairs of cargo capris from nordstrom as i oogled at the music videos they played. ofall the videos to play, they played anthem of our dying day by SOTY and...the calling. -dies- i love them. went to old navy and got 2 pairs of the same jeans ive been living on for the past like month, and another pair that i dont have to roll up @ the bottom. score again.

We got food from the food court, and as we were walking towards a table, this really cute jersey guy and his two friends tried to cut us off. i slapped down my tray cuz i suck and we ended up sitting next to each other. ehh. mom had this HUGE talk/lecture thing with me (for probably an hour and a half) in the middle of the food court and it really took its toll on me. held back tears of frustration for atleast an hour. i hate being vulnerable.

my mother decided that if i get ONE late to HOMEROOM next year, i wont be allowed to go to any concerts for the rest of the semester. including FOB.

fuck. you. bitch.

i went back to shopping to get my mind off everything. got bras and underwear. its sad how excited i am to wear my new bras. LOL theyre freaking awesome. got some weird track jacket type hoodie thing as well. my life is made. went home. whoot whoot.

my dad was being a complete douchebag. he refused to ask for the pizza to be delivered and give a $2 tip, and insisted we pick up the pizza...at 9PM. then he decided he wanted cantoloupe and wanted my mom to go to associated and get some. she refused saying she was tired. MUAHAH. i hate how my dad is such a jerk.

i was called an angry emo girl by fishlips. HAHAHAHAHAHAH -cries in the corner like emo kids do-

i desperately want the 'i <3 Ramen' shirt that patrick and steve have. i remember seeing it @ a merch booth. bullocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home