Monday, June 28, 2004

i hung out with annie, misha, and jenny around noon. misha, annie, rhia and i went to danjas hotel to say bye to her before she leaves forever while jenny went o get her friend kat from penn station. sighs...its gonna suck w/o danja here...anyway, we snuck into 'fahrenheit 9/11' @ AMC cuz we suck. i loved it. everyone should go see it. it enraged me every now and then b/c of peoples ignorance and the governments manipulation and bushes stupidity.

my dad is making pesto sauce and decided there wasnt enough for me cuz he allegedly didnt hear me say i wanted some. bastard. its war i tell you.
EDIT: he decided to be good and share.

petes newly dyed hot pink hair is crazy. i dont know if i like it or not. i love how its turning off alot of girls.

my brothers in bristol, rhode island for some CAA course. i kinda miss him. its weird without his loud voice around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home