Monday, June 21, 2004

lol julie this is a julie-infestd entry.

JewelPretzle [3:37 PM]: i was talking to pete and i was like, did you see my friend jennie in NY? she gave you a doll.... and hes like 'yeah! she said something about julie from cleveland! i think she was trying to call you then, did she get a hold of you...?

"talked to pete for quite a while. i was like, so you saw my friend jennie in NYC? she gave you a doll i think. and hes like yes! she was talking about you! she said something about julie from cleveland. didnt know that he knew my name. i was surprised.

so my show wasnt quite as exciting as jennies. HONORABLE MENTION?!?! WHAT?!?!?! but it was a freakin insanely awesome time, they never let me down. and i am counting down the fucking days til warped."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home