Thursday, May 27, 2004

my computer froze in the middle of my post. bah. so sleeping @ midnight is bad for me because i get drowsy for the ENTIRE day. 1-1:30 AM works far better for me. so boring classes up till lunch. went to the roof to study with misha and michelle for music seminar in the middle of a hand ball game. not fun, man. u felt like my back was on fire and my eyes were dying from staring at the white pages under the glaring sun. we ended up writing some notes on our arms (cept for misha who wrote like the entire book on her arm), and going to take the music seminar test. misha forgot she had it on her arm, and pulled up her sleeves just as mr nicholson came by to give her her test. he caught her, and made everyone else roll up their sleeves. OHH SHITT was the only thing going thru my head. he sent misha, michelle, and i to the bathroom to wash it off then took down our names. shiiiiit.

half fell asleep in all my other classes. bleh. went with haifa and maria to marias and watched the fall out boy dvd cuz were cool like that. i dunno. maria was telling me about her $100+ seven jeans. im fine having >$50 old navy jeans. THEYRE THE SAME THING dammit.

grandma and grandpa came over. i love them so much. my grandma saw how i was about to flal over and made me take a nap....that lasted 3 1/2 hours. eeehhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home