Friday, March 26, 2004

no school cuz its SPRING BREAK. if we had another week of school i probably wudve shot myself or something..

fob in orlando last night.

my sleeping patterns are really fcked up. i went to bed at 3AM, and got up at 12:30 PM, not drowsy at all. whhaaatt. so i went back to bed thinking it was abnormal, finally getting up at 2. my family is weirdly dysfunctional at times and its getting to me. so hung around, cleaned my room, worked on installing the new fax machine, etc etc. felt guilty for not going to my grandparent's house for dinner (cuz theyre cooking all this comfort food for me) cuz i was working. danielle called and we tried to sort out the plans.

Brand New/Acceptance
On April 13th, we will be in New Jersey for a special show with the good men of Brand New. The show is at Rutgers University and for students and their guests only so come if you can.


my cousin goes there. problem is, its on a tuesday night, we have school, its in jersey. BULLOCKS. its like one of those almost perfect concerts FOR FREE.

trouble is might not be playing the same day as punchline, which royally SUCKS. on LJ, allan replied back to me and was like 'so were being advertised as playing that show?'

and if my day didnt suck enough, no one can go with me to ben jelen. tima is going to me on a family trip, nora has fucking unisverse. i despise unisverse at this point. it completely preoccupies some of my friends, sucks, and worrell is a mofo.

tima and i had so much fun yesterday making up alternate movie titles to 'eternal spotless sunshine on the mind'. or something. ahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home