Tuesday, March 23, 2004

i was in the midst of studying my math and chem stuff wen i decided it was livejournal and blogger time. so here i am. apparently, i am far more addicted to LJ than most other ppl. o well. just two more days till spreak break and all will be right in this world...

i actually had a pretty good day. filling out the teacher comment sheet for duttifuck highly amused me. jenny and i were the last two to hand our sheets in cuz we were composing impromtu mini-essays pointing out the flaws in his class. anwar and haifa told me wen i handing in my sheet, dutti looked like he was going to cry. and i just laughed in my little devious fashion. :D i love how in french, wen we have subs (even if it was m. taibot) we always end up doing redactions and lecture. it kills me. so i failed my chem test, but luckily, lenis is a smart little columbian man, and is letting us take another one tomorro and hell take the better of the two. yay i might PASS this time! i agree with haifa/anwar that he is much like dutti cuz he cant teach wen hes too frustrated. I DONT UNDERSTAND SHIT IN HIS CLASS!! blah blah lunch. english was pretty funny aswell cuz ppl read out their gatsby-party esque stories and alex's was hilarious...chinese was fun cuz we read out our little 'why i like living in the city' thing and yeah. wow i suddenly am not in the mood to continue. not much blah blah danielle called and we chatted for a bit (danny im sorry it took so long for me to get online!) fell asleep at the computer for an hour. so if u imed me and i didnt respond...it was cuz i was asleep lol. so sad.

im furious about histoyr. dutti is bringing my average waaaay down. i got 6's and above in eck's class, and now i need to work my ass off to get a 5. this is cuz dutti is all about 'structure over content' which is complete shit. anwar gets 7 after 7 after 7 and im getting really really
frustrated.

some moron, or morons, stole fall out boys rough cut of the DVD from their van. WTF? u idiots. and now theyre trying to put it online and stuff. COULD YOU NOT WAIT JUST TWO MONTHS? my god. im in love with the punchline cd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home