Tuesday, March 09, 2004

my mom is about to kick my off the computer so this will be brief. fatima and i are twins yay. um...i need better time management cuz i keep on procrastinating and getting distracted and its really bad for me. i counted a few odd glances today and they made me nervous. we got mr banton in english and hes quite amusing. i am a fall out DORK. aisha and i are both pete hos. lol.

this made my day...

Monday--March 08, 2004

The Fall Out Boy acoustic EP/DVD is called "My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue". It will be in stores on May 18th out on Fueled By Ramen. The DVD will have band history, both music videos, an acoustic performance, and a huge photo section. You can see the cover art right here. The tracklisting is as follows:

1. My Heart Is the Worst Kind of Weapon
2. It's Not a Side Effect of the Cocaine. I Am Thinking it Must Be Love"
3. Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner
4. Love Will Tear Us Apart (Joy Division Cover)
5. Grand Theft Autumn / Where Is Your Boy

Danke!


ooh the excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home