Monday, February 16, 2004

i was forced to go to my dads office today. i was 'rebellious' tho, and came an hour later than planned. it was weird cuz on the phone, he was about to shoot me, but wen i got there he was quite mellow. i swear i thought someone shot him with a tranquilizer gun. only later did i find out my mom had to call and tell him to calm the fuck down. so blah blah went on the subberway (haha ms li) [OMFG i SWEAR I SAW THE ADAM GUY FROM SMALLVILLE on the subway. i was about to cry. it was him. definantely...or the cold was raelly getting to me]and met up with my visiting cousins fresh out of the new jersey suburbs and my mom, aunt, and brother. did some catching up and had this really hilarious dissing match with my five year old cousin. it was great. "are you poooo??" kinda ridiculous but fun nevertheless. then...went to J&R to pic up some of my frost valley pix (mom was brilliant and took only one of two rolls...) which turned out quite nicely. cept theres one of...the ground and my foot. dunno how that got in there. then went home...where i lazed around and watched tv. the story of my life.

i havent gotten a chance to sleep in yet and im not liking it at all. for those of you who know me, i tend to sleep alot...ALOT...and when i dont get enough sleep im a fucking monster. rawr./*dying cat rawr*

and danielle, when u get around to reading this, you're being stupid via blogger. all that crap about wanting to be like paris hilton is crap. crap crap crap. you know what, i think im going to clal you and yell at you. in fact, nora and i both will. silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home