Saturday, February 14, 2004

sooo i went to the doctors this morning and she was thinking about putting me on birth controls to control my hormone levels so i dont bleed to death since im already anemic as it is. what? right, okay. after finishing my bloodtest, i went to rockerfeller center (the Rink) to ice skate with my little cousins and their friend bobby, this 12 year old boy who reminded me too much of bibi. i think he mightve been gay. if u didnt know how he looked or how old he was, you would think he was gay. so ice skating was fun, even tho PDAs ran rampant and it was so overcrowded it couldve been a fire hazard. ate @ the rockerfeller cafe or somehting...the service there SUCKS. and i told them that. we waited an hour+ for our food. HAMBURGERS AND FRIES. come, now, people! i think the waiter was afraid i would throw something at him. walked home from 50th and 7th, so that would be like 25 normal blocks and like...6 or 7 avenues. and i wasnt tired at all cuz i felt muchos guilty for eating so much. so bored the rest of the day, lazed around, watched TV=totally unconstructive. i dunno wtf im gonna do this week. my dad will prolly force me to go to his office for the pre-tax season rush...fucking HELL. i refuse to go more than three days. i need a life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home