Friday, February 20, 2004

i swear i have ADD. ive been sitting here at the computer for an hour or so and ive got a whopping ONE PARAGRAPH typed in my bio lab. its funny cuz the one paragraph bounces from one idea to another and if you read it through ur promptly confused and give up trying to read it again. excellent. one second im distracted by my windows media player...the next second a magazine from my shelf in the corner begs me to flip to page ___ and read something. and the next thing i know, ive made myself a cup of hot chocolate with two spoonfuls of sugar. also whats kinda weird is the past two days if slept exactly twelve hours. the day before yesterday i went to bed at 3 AM and got up at 3 PM. yestreday i went to bed at 2:45 and got up at 2:45. its so odd. i really dont understand my bio lab and if anyone who reads this knows shit about DNA fingerprinting please help me :)

5 things you are wearing...
1. gray GAP sweatpants
2. some old tshirt
3. some snoopy sweater thats soo warm
4. underwear
5. hair tie on my wrist

5 things you are doing right now...
1. typing this out
2. listening to some random music
3. holding my bio notebook on my lab
4. listening to the show my brother is watching
5. thinking about ____.

5 things you ate in the last 24 hours...
1. pasta
2. mini cupcake from Taipan/Golden Carriage
3. milano cookie
4. Pepperidge farm nantucket chocolate chip cookie
5. um.

5 things you did so far today...
1. rolled out of bed
2. turned on the computer
3. ate food (assumingly)
4. whined to my brother about the shitload of hw i have
5. threw my alarmclock across the room cuz it rang at noon

5 things you can hear right now...
1. a really old good charlotte song
2. my humidifier
3. my keyboard
4. my tummy making noises
5. me cracking my toes

5 thoughts in your head...
1. only 8 days till FOB
2. I wonder what my friends are doing
3. Holy fuck im never going to get all my work done cuz im sure i have ADD
4. Shit only 3 days till school starts again
5. I wish Spring Break was sooner

5 things you look for when youre picking a girlfriend/boyfriend...
1. wow im having alot of trouble doing this. lets keep what the girl i know wrote for the other 4...
2. shared musical tastes
3. good sense of humor
4. respects me
5. someone I can be best friends with

5 famous people you'd bang in a second...
1. jason vena...
2. jesper (yay fatima!)
3. michael vartan (double yay necla and fatima)
4. uh...christian bale
5. uh...christian slater in 'heathers'

5 things you love...
1. showers
2. VH1
3. music
4. friends
5. food


Band survey A-Z. Beside each letter of the alphabet, put
the name of your favorite (dude ur insane. how about random ones.) band whose name begins with that letter.

A - Allister
B - The Beautiful Mistake
C - Catch 22
D - Dido
E - the early november
F - Fall Out Boy
G - the goo goo dolls
H - hoobastank
I - Incubus
J - Joy Division
K - Kill Hannah
L - Linkin Park
M - the Movielife
N - New Found Glory
O - onelinedrawing
P - Punchline
Q - Queen
R - Rufio
S - Spitalfield
T - Third Eye Blind
U - unwritten law
V - the Village People
W - Where Eagles Dare
X - is there one?
Z - i cant think of one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home