Tuesday, November 11, 2003

people should NEVER joke about suicide. they shouldnt say 'oh..yea...i hate myself...slitting my wrist...but its hard with a small razor.' YOU'RE STUPID. DONT FUCKING JOKE ABOUT THAT. my cousins friend was doing that online and got me fucking scared! god.

i helped nora on our unisverse article and im not getting jackshit. no credit or anything. i fucking wrote down everything the person we interviewed said! i sat thru the ENTIRE UN DAY ASSEMBLY in the DARK writing down notes. dear god! when i asked her if i got credit/if my name would be printed, she gave me this snobby look and said 'well u said to me 'its ur article and i'm just helping you write it, so no.' well fuck u too! isn't this just fabulous?

mmm so fall out boy was on MTV2 yesterday and i didnt get to see it. i watched some odd ep of alias that really wasnt all that relevant. hmm. random tidbit: robert looks like a younger michael vartan. and i have necla to back me up on this (lol).

click here for the funnist thing ive seen in a while:
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/clowns.htm

and click here for something so idiotic its ridiculous: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1588387

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home