Friday, November 07, 2003

i don't want to do my Somalia essay re-write for Dutilloy. its not like he'll be able to comprehend half of wat i write. stupid man in our stupid school. by the way, school SUCKS. like no other. i can't stand it anymore! everything is changing. not just little subtle changes, but big changes in the people, in the curriculum, in relationships. its hard to catch up with and adapt to. wow. i can't stress how much i cant stand people. i walk around like some maldepressive little fuck and i know my mood swings are getting out of hand. actually, what really kills me is people trying so unbelieveably hard to get attention/affection from guys. 'oh! look at me! let me act like a delicate little ditz and prance around so that [insert name] will love mee!' no, stupid, don't do that you look dumb. if i were a guy i wouldnt fall for stupidity. when i walk through the halls of school i feel like my head is going to explode from how much scorn and resentment i feel towards these people! for gods sake stop. please. just STOP. let's act like sane and non-desperate people, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home