Sunday, February 27, 2005

Taste of Chaos Tour last night was insane. I-N-S-A-N-E.

One pant leg of my jeans ripped up my thigh and I probably got molested or something but didn't notice cuz I was being thrown around. Second time I think I've ever given up being in a pit, the first time being the SOTY pit at Warped. I think one too many crowd surfers fell on my head cuz I kind of spaced out and started thrashing my way out at the end of MCR's pit. A bit clausterphobic I became...

Oh and I have bruises everywhere from the neck down. Pictures to come! And uh more of an update.

Isn't Spencer Chamberlain fucking awesome? Gerard seriously shouldve been home recovering from his torn vocal cords instead of straining the life out of them.

"DO YOU WANT TO FUCK ME??" Yes. "DO YOU WANT TO FUCK ME??" YES. "DO YOU WANT TO FUCK ME???" On the floor now. lol

I think 'moshpit etiquette' makes me really happy unless it's not really there and all they want is your spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home