Sunday, November 21, 2004

my brother is going to drive my mother insane and cause me to throw myself out my window i swear. hes been babied by my mother his whole life because hes smaller than all the other kids and in turn, rather than respecting my mother, hes turned on her and become a selfish little fuck who cries to get her pity. hes one of those kids who will throw a fucking tantrum and be like 'everyone hates me!' and ill have to suck it up and tell him its the truth for the reasons he is currently illustrating. then hell get mad at me and act like an angry little five year old.

grow up, fucker. "youre in high school now."

edit: and then she yelled at me for trying to convince her not to make my brother the pina colada. its such a stupid situation. i hate seeing her exert herself for him and exhausting herself to the point shes about to break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home