Friday, November 26, 2004

i stole this off my away msg cuz im fucking lazy:
by the hours.

2 english essays
1 bio planning lab
1 physics lab
6 hours of sleep
2 movies watched after thanksgiving

i watched little women last night and remembered why i hated watching the ending. its because im biast and love christian bale and winona ryders character refuses christian bale to run off with that bastard german man whose also in Vanity Fair. its so annoying. i even thought that when i was little and i just got the fucking movie. blehh.

my tummy hurts because im still full. my moms still in the thanksgiving mood and was shoving food down my throat and i couldnt refuse it. im leaving to go to jersey to see the rest of the family until sunday cuz ill be spending xmas with my dad and FOB while everyone else is swimming in north carolina lol. no its sad actually. ill have to figure out how to get down there after to avoid having a sucky xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home