Sunday, February 29, 2004

i have returned from a night of eternal bliss. falll out boy rock. so badly. im in love with that boy pete. hes awesome!

+chatting with pete ALOT and getting hugs and stuff
+aisha pouncing on pete and nearly raping him (and my cousin nearly did too but aisha beat her to it)
+screaming back words louder than idiots around me
+pix and chatting with andy, ryan the blonde bassist for MBR, joe and jordan the merch guy
+jordan talking to me about my 'old school' fob shirt
+elbowing this fat guy who tried to pull me backwards and him leaving me alone after that
+punching a crowdsurfer in the balls after he kicked my head
+pete and joes spinning and bouncing off the walls
+tony from mest kissing andrew from MBR
+pete pointing back at me during one of songs when i half-threw myself over the girl in front me
+pete singing to 'The Greatest Fall of all time' with andrew
+tommy-david/aisha getting a drumstick
+beating out all these other ppl to get 3 rows away from the barrier

-this girl in front of me during dynatmite boy/MBR's sets who was too damn tall, had bush-man hair, a HUGE hat, smelled like shit (i think she was the one who kept farting...lol), and kept moving around and like going down on her bf
-tall people, people with big hair, ppl with caps, CROWDSURFERS, smelly ppl (not sweat, they just smell bad),
-groupies that made me wait to talk to pete
-not being able to breathe at some points
-being humped from behind and the side by random people (lol some ppl might think that goes under the good things list...like amy)
-getting lost in the pit
-getting attacked by moshpitting retards (like the ones who run around in the center and attack each other...)
-walking into PDA-ing couples in dark corners
-patrick not showing up after the set (prolly hanging with his gf)
-not getting theere early enough and getting a limited edition rob dobi poster :(
-$2 water
-being unable to get thru ppl in front of me cuz they were stronger than me. oh you all just wait.

i had an awesome time. aisha, fatima, zooz, david-tommy, amy, and i rock. ah yes. we stayed for a little bit of mest, not much. tony is hot. i was talking to pete about the IMX thing on monday and he sed hes try and get me in and stuff llike that that made me very very happy. i hate wen i half moments that i thought id never forget. like they get a wee bit hazy. DAMNIT. i was on a concert high, whatever. I WAS SO DEHYDRATED AT THE END GODDAMNIT. more tomorro...cousin and i must rave and defy bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home