Saturday, January 24, 2004

x. name = Jen
x. birthday = 12-16
x. piercings = none
x. tattoos = none
x. height = 5'4"
x. shoe size = 9-9 1/2 yeah i kno i have semi-massive feet
x. hair color = black but it looks like dark brown in the sun sometimes
x. length = shoulder length
x. siblings = one
x. pets = none

last...
x. movie you rented = wow i havent rented one in a long time...the italian job for my bday?
x. movie you bought = nora got me THE ORDER...but i dont buy movies for myself
x. song you listened to = cut the x- a cutthroat kiss
x. song that was stuck in your head = dead to the world' jamisonparker
x. song you've downloaded = im in the middle of downloading some yellowcard song my cousin told me to download
x. cd you bought = i got the ... jamisonparker cd for my bday cuz i dont really buy cds for myself.
x. cd you listened to = 'living in america' -the sounds
x. person you've called = anwar
x. person that's called you = noura
x. tv show you've watched = The Best Week Ever on VH1 that made me laugh so much i was tearing.
x. person you were thinking of = ________ [take a guess]

do...
x. you have a bf or gf = no.
x. you have a crush on someone = yea.
x. you wish you could live somewhere else = sometimes
x. you think about suicide = no
x. you believe in online dating = *shrugs*
x. others find you attractive = do they? something to ponder...
x. you want more piercings = yes
x. you want more tattoos = maybe
x. you drink = no
x. you do drugs = no
x. you smoke = no
x. you like cleaning = no. but sometimes it makes me feel better to know i got a whole lot of shit off my back...and my floor
x. you like roller coasters = YES
x. you write in cursive or print = cursive
x. you carry a donor card = no.

for or against
x. long distance relationships = against
x. using someone = for (i cant help it)
x. suicide = against.
x. killing people = eh. haha.
x. teenage smoking = against.
x. doing drugs = against.
x. premarital sex = split
x. driving drunk = against.
x. gay/lesbian relationships = for.
x. soap operas = for. they make me laugh so much sometimes. we'd be lost without soaps, especially spanish soap operas.

favorite...
x. food = anything Italian or Chinese. and mcdonalds. and junk food.
x. song = right now its heart transplant by punchline but i know it will change in a second
x. thing to do = go to shows
x. thing to talk about = gossip. i hate to admit it but i really do. and i love ranting.
x. sports = ice skating and skiing. i like watching sports more than playing them.
x. drinks = water, soda, juice
x. clothes = band shirts
x. movies = THE ORDER haha. no...i cant think of one.
x. band = fall out boy and others.
x. holiday = Christmas. how about worst? valentines day because its a hallmark holiday and its just kind of a waste of your money. uh yeah.
x. cars = we used to have a Saab which i loved. :(

have you...
x. ever cried over a girl = yes, for being a fucking bitch
x. ever lied to someone = yes
x. ever been in a fist fight = not really
x. ever been arrested = nope

what...
x. shampoo do you use = Herbal Essences
x. perfume do you use = i dont wear perfume
x. shoes do you wear = gray and pink reeboks or the black convrse
x. are you scared of = betrayal, death, broken hearts, rejection, dying alone

number...
x. of times I have been in love? = dunno
x. of times I have had my heart broken? = too many to count
x. of hearts I have broken? = not sure
x. of boys I have kissed? = 0
x. of girls I have kissed? = 0
x. of men I've slept with? = nada.
x. of girls I've slept with? = nada.
x. of continents I have lived in? = one
x. of drugs taken illegally? = none
x. of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends? = I don't know
x. of people I consider my enemies? = beaucoup
x. of people from high school that I stayed in contact with? = haha alot
x. of cd's that I own? = like 20?
x. of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? = I don't know
x. of scars on my body? = ALOT
x. of things in my past that I regret? = ALOT

{x} current clothes: sweatpants, old tshirt from like the 70s, hoodie
{x} current mood: guilty
{x} current taste: saliva
{x} current hair: tied up in a ponytail
{x} current annoyance: nothing to do (i have hw but its 'too late' tonight to do it)
{x} current smell: air?
{x} current thing you ought to be doing: homework and our relaly, really late xmas letter. haha
{x} current desktop picture: blueness
{x} current favorite group: Fall Out Boy
{x} current book: i started reading the first page of the DaVinci Code
{x} current refreshment: none
{x} current worry: not getting my hw done
{x} current crush: is it a crush if you are in love with them? <--good question....ok that stuff's from the person i got this from. but for me its frogger and ________ .
{x} current favorite celebrity: does jason vena count?


Random Questions?

{x} who do you like: this is the same as the last one. frogger, pete, _______.
{x} who likes you: I don't know. My friends i guess.
{x} what annoys you: boredom, homophobia, ignorance, intolerance, stupid people, egotists, flirts and ditzes.
{x} what do you want to do: i...want....to....go....somewhere....no! wait i got it. i wanna go to a concert.
{x} who is one person you never get sick of: nobody.
{x} who is one person you would marry tomorrow: _______. or jason vena. haha.
{x} do you sleep on your back, stomach or side? all three. its weird cuz its like stomach...then i roll around...then i wake up on my back.
{x} what would you take if you were stuck on a deserted island? music
{x} who would you take to that island if you had to take anyone, dead or alive? good question.
{x} do you like water? yea
{x} if your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would you save? photos
{x} have you ever said `i love you` and not meant it? yea, but I must have meant it at some point
{x} what is your favorite sesame street character? Snuffy and Oscar
{x} what time is it? 11:40pm
{x} what time did you wake up this morning? 1:00pm
{x} who would you trade places with for a day? S
{x} have you ever been told you look like a celebrity?: thats funny NO
{x} finish this sentence. "i wouldn't be caught dead.. " listening to being a hobag. ho bag. ho-bag. or slut, whatever.
{x} what is the worst thing that can happen on a date? them telling you they did it to be nice to you/their friend made them or paid them to do it, or going off with someone else.
{x} do you regret any of your past relationships? haha
{x} would you rather live in the mountains or by the ocean? both but if I had to choose the sea

Last time you've...

{x} cried: I almost cried on Saturday but i didnt
{x} bought something: party poppers on Thursday
{x} gotten sick: December
{x} eaten: an hour ago
{x} been kissed: zipppoo
{x} felt stupid: yesterday
{x} wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't: haha
{x} talked to an ex: haha
{x} talked to someone you have a crush on: very recently
{x} had a serious talk: hier
{x} missed someone: everyday
{x} hugged someone: today

Social Life...

{x} boyfriend: this is becoming depressingly repetitive
{x} interests: music, Fall Out Boy, travelling, concerts, photography, movies, day dreaming, musing, sleeping, ________, jasonvena, frogger < i love how they always seem to pop up.
{x} pager: I never had one of those
{x} are you center of attention or a wall flower: wall flower.
{x} what type of automobile do you drive: n/a
{x} would you rather be with friends or on a date: I've never been on a date before. my friends.
{x} do you have a job: nope
{x} do you attend church: no
{x} do you like being around people: sometimes
{x} who is your role model: I don't really have one
{x} have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: yep, the story of my life
{x} have you ever cried over the opposite sex: yes
{x} do you have a "type" of person you always go after: not really. i mean there is a type of person i usually get attracted to, but sometimes its not the case.
{x} have you ever lied to your best friend: like once or twice.
{x} ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you: yes
{x} rather have a relationship or a "hookup": relationship, but sometimes I might to be sporadic or something
{x} want someone you don't have right now: uh huh yesseree.
{x} ever liked your best guy friend: yea
{x} do you want to get married: sure i would
{x} do you want kids: not now
{x} what is your favorite part of your physical appearance: i really dont know.
{x} what is your favorite part of your emotional being: individuality? like not being like everyone else around me.
{x} are you happy with you: sometimes
{x} are you happy with your life: sometimes
{x} if you could change something in your life right now, what would it be: to have the boy I want

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home